It is a comprehensive learning environment created to deeply master Arbinger’s wisdom found in Leadership and Self-Deception,The Anatomy of Peace, and The Outward Mindset.The program is a 15-week teleconference with coaches participating from many countries around the globe.
At the recent 10-year celebration of the CIC, Choice in Coaching graduates were asked what they would tell coaches thinking of taking this course, they had this to say about the program:
- This is a game changer. Worth every minute of time and effort. This program really teaches the tools needed to create change for yourself and others.
- Nancy and Sharon are the best teachers I have ever met.
- You will learn the core Arbinger Principles deeply and it will have a profound impact on your life and the lives of the people you coach.
- I had a good understanding of Arbinger Philosophy and tools before I started. I feel like it is part of my DNA now instead of a tool to use.
- I would say it was the best decision I have made for myself in a long while and the work I did on me has led to beautiful insights and changes in my heart and my life. I feel more connected to my clients and myself. I can listen better. I have a quiver of tools to work with. Arbinger became the glue that put it all together.
The CIC program has not only transformed hundreds of coaches’ lives, it has become a powerful motivating force for change in their clients’ lives.
The first two-thirds of the program are devoted to revisiting Arbinger’s core material (self-betrayal, carry boxes, collusion, and getting out) in depth, gaining competency to use new tools to coach through the Arbinger lens.
The final third covers how to help clients see personal growth through the Arbinger lens. Coaches completing the course will feel comfortable and competent helping clients discover and get out of their boxes as well as improve any aspect of their lives by reducing resistance and increasing responsiveness.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants are licensed to use Arbinger materials (including proprietary materials used only in the CIC) in their one-to-one coaching with clients.
On completion of the CIC:
- Grads receive a complete set of diagrams and materials.
- Reduced fees are offered for graduates and family members to attend many Arbinger in-person programs.
- Coaches receive discounts on many Arbinger materials and products, with the option to resell to clients for a profit.
- Graduates become members of the Arbinger Coaching Network (ACN), a meeting of minds sharing the best practices in coaching the Arbinger way.
- ICF awards 24 hours of CCE credits
Please consider applying early to complete the acceptance procedure. The Arbinger prerequisite is a seminar in-person or by-phone. To receive more information which includes an application form, please write: email@example.com.
Standard fee is $2995; both early bird and payment plans are options. https://arbinger.com/training-for-coaches/