We celebrated gratefulness in November and now are nearing the end of another year.
We suggest delving into gratefulness further for all the opportunities 2021 brought. It’s easy to be grateful for what went well. However, gratefulness for what stretched us is also important. Pause for a moment and look through the window of self-reflection, exploring:
- How am I doing?
- What stretched me?
- What is one thing I can celebrate? Is there another? …and another?
- How connected am I to what really matters to me, to what is dear to my heart?
- What are my usual emotional and mental states?
- How much spaciousness do I allow myself?
- How easily do I forgive myself?
Pausing to take stock has great power. Looking into our heart is a way of honoring ourselves. Contemplation affirms our contribution and helps us have faith in ourselves to expand beyond where we are now. It also gets us ready for what might be coming next.
RelationSmiths, Nancy and Sharon
This week’s challenge: Love yourself more.